The Woo Kwan Lee & Lo ("WKLL") PRC Division is a part of WKLL's Corporate and Commercial Department. The Division has 3 Partners overseeing its operation and over 20 lawyers and 5 Mainland executives who are PRC qualified lawyers providing services. The PRC Division also supervises the operation of the Firm's Beijing Office.
The work of PRC Division covers:
Over the years, the PRC Division has successfully built up a diverse network of Mainland clients with business interests in Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin , Guangdong, Yunnan, Jiangxi and elsewhere in Mainland China. Their businesses cover land and property development, investment, infra-structural projects, pharmaceutical and chemical products, aviation services, shipping, electronic technology, and banking services. We maintain close links with these clients through our Beijing Office, and we believe we have been able to maximize client's satisfaction towards our services in the past years. Looking ahead, we will endeavour to achieve maximum client's satisfaction by working closely with them in their business pursuits.
- Property conveyancing including the purchase or development of several major property projects and hotels in the PRC for HK public companies;
- IPOs of companies in Hong Kong with PRC background;
- Infra-structural projects including advisory work for power plant, telecommunications and highway projects in Mainland China for major Hong Kong public companies;
- Formation of Sino-foreign joint ventures in Mainland China for Hong Kong public companies and overseas companies;
- Sale and purchase of equity interests in Sino-foreign joint ventures;
- Project financing for properties and infra-structural projects; and
- Notary services to clients engaging in cross border business transactions.
|Hong Kong Office:
||Beijing Representative Office:
Mr. Peter Lo (Partner)
||(852) 2845 9225