Woo Kwan Lee & Lo offers a 'one-stop shop' service package to a wide spectrum of clients in Hong Kong and Mainland China and company secretarial service is an integral part of the package. We offer such service through Fair Wind Secretarial Services Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Woo Kwan Lee & Lo set up in 1974.
Two senior partners oversee the company secretarial services delivered through Fair Wind Secretarial Services Limited which is managed by a team of qualified accountants and company secretaries. At present, we handle secretarial services for over 50 listed companies and 2,000 Hong Kong private companies and offshore companies. Services provided include:
In addition to services listed above, Fair Wind Secretarial Services Limited also provides other secretarial services to meet the needs of clients and to assist them in developing their businesses.
- Setting up Hong Kong companies and offshore companies, including British Virgin Island , Cayman Island and Bermuda ;
- Formation of non-profit making companies in Hong Kong and applying for tax exemption;
- Applying for registration of overseas companies in Hong Kong;
- Opening company accounts at major banks in Hong Kong ;
- Acting as a company's legal agent in Hong Kong ;
- Using Fair Wind's registered office address as the registered office of client's companies and as its correspondence address for collecting and dispatch of legal documents;
- Naming Fair Wind Secretarial Services Limited as their Company Secretary and keeping of statutory records and filing of statutory returns with Companies Registry;
- Organizing Board of Directors and Shareholders meetings and attending and preparing minutes of Directors and Shareholders meetings;
- Filing annual returns and tax returns to the respective authorities and handling other matters as required under the laws of the HKSAR;
- Applying for Business Registration License and renewal of such License on behalf of the client;
- Advising clients on the filing of relevant statutory forms, setting up of overseas trust, improvement on management structure, and winding up matters; and
- Attending searches of company records in Hong Kong and other jurisdiction.
|Mr. Lo Tai On
|| (852) 2827 1778
|| (852) 2827 4790
|Mr. Huen Po Wah
|| (852) 2827 6913
|| (852) 2827 4836